The editorial board of the Journal of Continuing Education invites authors from Poland and abroad to submit articles for publication. The journal is a scientific quarterly (40 points on the ministerial list of journals), appearing in printed and electronic form at www.edukacjaustawicznadoroslych.eu
The mission of the journal is to disseminate relevant and current information in the field of vocational education and work environment that promotes international cooperation and exchange of good practices.
The journal is published in open access and it is indexed in databases: ERIH PLUS, DOAJ, CEJSH, CEEOL, JBC, OAJL. Please be advised that by submitting the article for publication you consent to place your article in those databases.
We publish only peer-reviewed, original articles dealing with research problems of continuing vocational education in the field of andragogy, work pedagogy, and comparative pedagogy. The articles undergo initial assessment, if they are in compliance with the journal's profile and requirements, they enter the review process.
Authors submit the following statements to the editorial board:
1) Author Form which confirms that the article has not been previously published and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. The statement contains information on the percentage contribution of individual authors to the publication (link to the statement)
2) Author details (link to the statement)
Please submit PDF/JPG files of signed and scanned statements.
Authors are obliged to provide the editorial office with their ORCID number. To register in the ORCID database and receive your ORCID number go to https://orcid.org/register. Then complete the form that contains basic data (name and surname, e-mail address, password) and specify whether access to the publication is to be public or limited.
Each of the submitted articles is subject to the anti-plagiarism procedure. We counteract cases of ghost-writing and guest authorship as they are examples of scientific dishonesty.
The journal is published in accordance with the principles of open access (CC BY license), which means that works described under this license may be freely read, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed, searched or quoted without the prior permission of the publisher or author. The only condition being that information about the author (licensor) of the work, its source and license have to be provided.
The editorial board follows the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The editorial board reserves the right to make abbreviations and change titles without consulting the authors.
Authors are neither charged nor compensated for the publication of their articles.
Authors assign and transfer to the publisher all rights, title, and interest in and to the copyright in their work.
Authors are asked to adjust their articles to the following requirements.
Articles that do not meet the following criteria will not be accepted for publication:
- Use Word software. Font format: Times New Roman 11. Single line spacing. Please do not format the text in editorial terms (do not use hard spaces, do not break the text, etc.);
- The editorial board accepts articles of 8 to 12 pages long (including Bibliography);
- Articles should include an abstract in Polish and English (max. 15 lines);
- Provide 4-6 keywords in Polish and English.
- All tables, figures and charts should be numbered and titled. A reference in the text and information about the source are required for each drawing, graph or table.